Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Paradox Part Deux

(How often do you see the letter x two times in a three word title?)

I am blessed with fantastic friends. Most of whom I greatly admire for their witty sense of humor. This wit, in turn, brings mine out and often one phone call can turn into an hour-long round of one-liner after one-liner.

As a meta-cognitive human being, I am always catching phrases that don't make sense or simply don't fully encapsulate my intended meaning. One such phrase uttered tonight was:

"I'd be a vegetarian if I didn't love meat so much."

And there it is.

2 comments:

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

Oh, no! There's proof of my rewriting history this time!

I had a typo and I couldn't bear to let it persist.

Anyway, what I said was:

You implied that I'm fantastic and witty!

Instead of walking, I'm going to skip for the rest of the day.